Nite Hawk Bar and Grill believes in and strives to give back to our neighbors and surrounding communities. We support organizations and/or events that have a progressive impact and make our community a better place to live and work.
Over the past several years, we have contributed to many community and charitable organizations, as well as local events. Our donations consist of food, gift cards, and monetary donations.
Due to the number of ongoing requests, and to better serve you, we feel it is imperative that each request be submitted through our online process at least 30 days in advance of the event. Once received, it will be reviewed for suitability. Also, so that you have a better understanding of our charitable goals, we have listed those events/organization for which we will not contribute.
They include, but are not limited to the following:
- Individuals seeking assistance, including fundraisers whose sole purpose of raising funds for an individual and/or family
- Adult sports teams
- Tournament teams
- Political organizations
- Organizations seeking support for pageants, conventions, expos, or conferences
- Organizations outside a 50-mile radius
- Race Car/Truck Teams
We require that an application to be filled out online in its entirety. All requests must follow the process listed below to receive our consideration for charitable contribution:
- Request must be completed at least 30 days prior to the date of the event.
- Requests must be submitted online only using the form provided.
- Requests received via in-person, email and/or phone will not be considered.
- All requests will be responded too in a timely fashion, assuming complete contact information is provided on the request.
- Checks will only be made payable to organizations and events, not individuals
- In-Kind gifts must be picked up at a pre-scheduled time.